This product is delivered ready assembled. The Rodent Cave XL is made of solid fir. As this material contains no harmful substances and is 100% biodegradable; it can also be chewed on quite safely by your house pet. All of our rodent houses are glued and are nailed together with small approx. 19 mm nails. These cannot be avoided and only serve as stability until the glue hardens. The nails are only used very sparsely. The house gets its main stability from the glue. In the last 25 years that we have produced our rodent houses, we have never had a case, or rather we have never had a complaint that this has resulted in injuries. Dimensions: 60×19,7×37 cm
- Very well suited for bunnies, dwarf rabbits, guinea pigs and rabbits.
- With a large lying area, two large entrances and a covered hayrack. In the unique ‘Softline-Design’.
- Finished with the utmost care. A natural product made with guaranteed untreated spruce.
- “Handmade” A brand and design-protected quality product from Austria.
- For use outdoors, we recommend treating the wood in order to protect it against moisture! (e.g. beeswax glaze) / Dimensions: 60 x 19,7 x 37 cm (L x H x W)